Thursday, November 15, 2007

2 GIRLS 1 CUP...

Ok...sitting here in Santa Monica doing some last minute play testing on TWISTED: HEAD ON....while we are waiting for a new build from the team in Utah, this guy I am testing with is like: dude, on your own time google '2 girls 1 cup'.....'

I'm like: why?

He's like: just do it...on your own time.

Well hell, I ain't gonna wait till I get back to the hotel so I just google it right here and now...

....oh fucking shit man!

Not sure if you've seen it...I am usually behind the curve on these things so this may be way outdated but it was new to me...and now I'm sick to my stomach...it felt like I was physically punched in the gut as I watched this thing....

2girls1cup.com

Man....just...just amazing.


Here's my first reaction...when the glass gets filled with...err...yeah...don't want to ruin it for you! :) But yeah, you know, at this point I was just like: OH MAN! That's so sick!



And THIS is when the girl vomits and I feel an actual physical reaction and I just have to GET AWAY from my computer!

Man I love having my buttons pushed :)

Ok, heading to the hotel! See ya'll soon!

David

22 comments:

R.Bunk said...

FIRST COMMENT! Do I win a prize?


I hear it's pretty old, not All Your Base Old.

It is disgusting! Like gross ice cream.

:)

Anonymous said...

I had to take a shower after that... Ugh. heh

Keep up the good work making awesome games though man. =D

Nymo said...

oh man, You got suckered into that?

well, You know what that means:
Payback by showing it to someone else...

Bryant said...

Oh shit :) Nice find! Bahahaha...effing sick :)

Danh said...

David...

I can't cmd-z that.

derrickgott007 said...

So, is that the new game you are making??

2 Girls, 1 Cup...The game? lol

Pretty nasty shit if you ask me, no pun intended.... Will go down as a timeless classic such as lemonparty.org, and tubgirl, and meatspin.com

felman said...

I don't want to visit the site (can't unsee something) but at least explain what it is.

Manveer Heir said...

David,

Now that you've seen that, you should check out 2 Guys 1 Cup with John Mayer.

It's not gross - rather, it's hilarious.

It will make watching that video worth it, as you get all the inside jokes.

Manveer Heir said...

It would help if I posted the link

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/26050ea6ee

Diego said...

Oh, man! I've never seen something like that before! That's why I say sometimes that nearly everything that's possible has been done...

Unbelievable!

NO FEAR said...

One of my clan buddies posted it on our forums last week. All I can say is I could have gone my whole life without knowing that ever happend.

exploitation at it's finest, it's true, some people will do anything for money.

...and just when you think you've seen it all.

Anonymous said...

Nice, you can tell by the red face and veins in your neck bulging out in the second pic that you weren't reacting too well to the video.

Joel said...

back when i watched it a few weeks ago, i turned if off after the first few moments after the cup was first filled.

lol. not my idea of a good time.

Koz said...

Why? Why? Why did you post that? Why did I look. I want to tear my eyes out now...

Anonymous said...

David ... u sick bastard

Kakapo said...

To check or not to check... damnit.

Anonymous said...

thought u were crazy now i know i was totally wrong...


u r NUTS ...lol

Anonymous said...

dude....

Zodiak said...

Dave, got 2 words for retaliation:

Lemon Party

Anonymous said...

Oh man, my friend showed me the same thing last night. I wanted to kill myself after throwing up.

eda said...

101煙火,煙火批發,煙火工廠,製造浪漫煙火小舖,煙火小舖,衣蝶,衣蝶,情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣,情趣,衣蝶情趣精品百貨,衣蝶情趣精品百貨,煙火批發,情趣禮品,成人用品,T字褲,按摩棒,情趣內衣,情趣精品,情趣商品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,真愛密碼情趣用品,真愛密碼,真愛密碼,真愛密碼情趣用品,貓裝,自慰器,性感內褲,角色扮演,丁字褲,,跳蛋,AV,丁字褲,煙火,情趣用品,情趣用品

Anonymous said...

喝花酒
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店小姐
酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領
酒店經紀爆米花
酒店經紀

酒店打工
酒店上班
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
酒店pt
酒店pt
酒店應酬
粉味
酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL
酒店經濟
酒店經濟
晚上兼差