Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Twisted Metal...brought to life!



Man I really hope these movies work out! :)


David 

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:39 PM

    Look sick. Love the image of that girl stabbing ST in the eye that is bad ass as hell. I think the videos will work out. I see them as a cross between TM2 and TMB that creates sort of a new Twisted universe.

    While I'm still not too excited about the fact they're live action, I love your storytelling whether it be campy (TM2), brutal, disturbing, terrifying (TMB), or epic as hell vengeance (GOW). I'm sure we'll get a nice mix here with Twisted!

    Any news on a beta good sir? Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete


  2. you are really a good webmaster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the clear explanations and useful examples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post. The information is highly relevant and valuable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great insights and thoughtful analysis throughout the article.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this detailed and practical guide.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed reading this well-written and informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent content. Everything was explained very clearly.

    ReplyDelete

DO NOT SUBMIT IDEAS OR PERSONAL CREATIONS THIS BLOG. I DO NOT WANT YOUR IDEAS AND DO NOT AND CAN NOT SEE THEM. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING.