Friday, July 13, 2012

Coolest Thing At Comic Con 2012...so far!

Saw this walking to my cab late last nite:
'Big deal', I hear you say. 'It's just a white van...'

Well that's what I thought too...but then I saw all these people crowded around it and I had to see what was up. So I did...and check this shit OUT! 

Van has movies playing on the windows to make it look like zombies are inside-banging on the glass-trying to get out! I imagine it's mostly for Halloween to put on your windows at home (and yes, I'm going to look into getting it this year!)...but man, it really looks super creepy on a van. There's no way they could get a permit to drive this thing around with these movies turned out. It would create a ton of distracted drivers.

And check out the back windows! I'll take a video if I see it again tonite, but as you can tell from just these 3 frames, these are not stills, but an actual movie.





Ok back to the con! Will post lots of pics soon! So far, a total, total blast! Loving it! Hope to see you there! 

David 

14 comments:

  1. dude thats pretty awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Zombie-mobile.

    I have to mention something completely off-topic though that's been bugging me ever since I started reading your blog.

    Are you aware that the browser title of your site still reads "Under construction" as apposed to "David Jaffe's Blog" or what have you?

    You're probably too busy to care, but my OCD is getting the best of me so just a friendly heads up :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to derail David, but when are we going to see the Sweet Tooth alternate endings? Such a great universe you crafted with Twisted Metal, especially this latest rendition, makes a perfect fit for an online player(s) focused gang warfare story.

    Those panels could be a cool way to market games.

    ReplyDelete

  4. I enjoyed reading this post completely.

    ReplyDelete

  5. This is a great explanation, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

  6. I like how clearly everything is explained here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, awesome blog layout! This web site is so great, Cheers! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back. Awesome piece

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this blog! Thanks a lot for sharing this marvelous post. Very useful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a fan of reading information. Thank you for this great blog in here

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for discuss this, Love learning more on this topic. Extremely helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing article. Thanks for sharing wonderful informative blogs. Keep doing it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for a marvelous posting! Sure to bookmark this blog. have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good to read this webpage, and I used to pay a visit this web site. greatt

    ReplyDelete

DO NOT SUBMIT IDEAS OR PERSONAL CREATIONS THIS BLOG. I DO NOT WANT YOUR IDEAS AND DO NOT AND CAN NOT SEE THEM. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING.