Wednesday, January 06, 2010

LIKE I HAVE TIME FOR THIS...





Just got back from lunch and the siren's call of new games- especially new games that I've been eager to play and/or are getting stellar reviews- was too strong. But hell, I'm still playing Uncharted 2 and Mario & Luigi and a crap ton more. What am I thinking?!?!

Interesting thing on Darksiders: where the hell is the THQ logo?!? I thought THQ funded and published the game...it's rare enough to see a dev reach a status of getting the logo on the front of the box at all. But VIGIL is the only logo on the front OR back of the box (not even a THQ logo on the rear...just the name THQ in the legal text). I know THQ now owns VIGIL, perhaps they are trying to start a new brand? Anyway, just curious.

Ok ya'll- if I can get done with work early enough tonite you know what I'll be doing!

David

ps. Saturday at Comic Con already sold out?!?! Thank god a friend reminded me I can get a PRO badge which ain't sold out yet. I'd go nuts without all 4 days :)